- Promote Cultural Awareness
- Teach Bengali Language and its culture to the whole community which includes but not limited to the new generation of Bengalis raised in USA who are somewhat detached from their culture as well as to the community of USA irrespective of the culture/race/nationality.
- Promote cultural awareness of our community and building bridges between multiple cultures in the neighborhood.
- Promote and Teach Music that includes but not limited to Indian classical songs, Rabindra Sangeet, Modern Indian & Bangladeshi Songs, Nazrul Geeti, Folk Songs,
- Music Lessons also includes Harmonium, Tabla, Hawaiian Guitar, Spanish Guitar, Piano, Keyboard
- Provide Vocal training with Indian classical songs, Rabindra Sangeet, Modern Indian & Bangladeshi Songs, Nazrul Geeti, Folk Songs etc.
- Provide education for proper Drawing
- Sponsoring cultural programs, arranging musical seminars & workshops
- To honor the good and honest efforts in promoting Bangla Culture and/or the missions of Bangla School of Music
- To recognize the contribution and promotional activity of Bengali Art, Music and Culture
- Lyrical Drama: “Obhijan”- Writer, Sukanta B., Tune: Sadon S., Notation: Akram Hossain.
- Music Commentary and Annotation: “Bangla Ganer Bhasho”, Composed by Professor Susanto Sarker, Music Director, Akram Hossain
- Rhymes of the Tree (A Composition, Anthology and Collection on Bangla Rhymes and Songs with English Translation and Transliteration) ISBN 978-0-9823134-0-4, Editor- Nazmul Anwar
- O Motherland (Booklet for the Outdoor Shadow Puppet Show), Editor- Nazmul Anwar
- Eternal Sunshine (Booklet for Bangla Town Bengali New Year Concert), Editor- Nazmul Anwar
- “A Parade of Musical Joy”, Music Book for Mid Age Students (4 years Course) -Nazmul Anwar
- Introducing Bangla School of Music. By – Akram Hossain, Nazmul Anwar & Subrata Mahanta. © Bangla School of Music, MI